Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 1


One down, 29 to go.


Breakfast - WG Total w/ 1%
Morning Snack - Deli slice of cheddar cheese and a glass of apple juice
Lunch - Fiber One w/ 1%
Afternoon Snack - Small salad of cucumbers, mixed greens and slice of chicken from last night's roasted hen (with light Italian dressing)
Dinner - Fiber One w/ light vanilla soy milk
Dessert - Fugi apple and a few dark chocolate chips

What a healthy day. I don't pretend every day will go like this, but I suppose the excitement of the beginning makes it easy to behave well.

While I was out getting a new air filter for the heater, I stopped to pick up few of my favorite groceries on hand for snacks. I picked up the fujis, light vanilla soy milk, baby carrots, lentils, split peas, mozzarella, unsalted nuts and (at no great suprise if you know me, Diet Dr. Pepper).

No comments:

Post a Comment